Zebra is a minimal Jekyll theme. The idea of Zebra mainly comes from https://www.subtraction.com/ of Khoi Vinh.
Everytime I look at a zebra, I can’t figure out whether it’s black with white stripes or white with black stripes, and that frustrates me.
- Thanks to CSS framework Foundation, the site is mobile friendly.
- Highly customizable.
- Clear code syntax
- Support both Page and Post layouts.
- Enable Disqus comment.
- Custom code for centered and captioned images.
- Fork the repository.
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/<YOUR USERNAME>/zebra
- Install the GitHub Pages gem (included Jekyll):
- Start the Jekyll server:
jekyll server --watch
- Open http://127.0.0.1:4000/ or http://localhost:4000/
Pull requests are extremely welcome, otherwise can contact me via newbiettn at gmail dot com.