WhatATheme is a customizable Jekyll Portfolio theme which supports blogging. You can use this theme in order to create an elegant, fully responsive portfolio.
You can checkout the Demo Here :boom:
- Free and Easy setup
- No Coding Required
- Compatible with Github Pages
- Responsive and Blogging Ready
- HTML Compressor using Jekyll Compress HTML
- Minified CSS using SaSS
- CMS Admin Support using Jekyll Admin
- Supports Latest Jekyll 4.x and Bundler
- Stylesheet built using SaSS
- Comments using Disqus
- Analytics using Google Analytics
- Instant Search using Simple Jekyll Search
You can read What is Jekyll here
Up and Running
- Fork the Repository
- Clone or download the repository into directory of your choice:
git clone https://github.com/thedevslot/WhatATheme.git
- Inside the directory run
- Host WhatATheme locally by running
bundle exec jekyll s
You can read How to Install and use WhatATheme? here
Content Credits :green_heart:
- Hero Image used as a background image in the very first section of Homepage.
- Author Image used in the Author Section.
- Font Awesome
- Poppins Font
- Memphis Pattern used for some Social Media Images and the Favicon.
The contents of this repository are licensed under the GNU General Public License v2.0