Just a little something to jump start your Jekyll powered site. Purposely kept minimal to make adding your own markup and flare easier.
- 100% compatible with GitHub Pages.
- Stylesheets built using Sass. Swap fonts and change colors with ease.
No need to preprocess
.scssfiles, Jekyll does it natively for you.
- YAML data files for easier customization of header and footer links.
- A variety of layouts to choose from to accommodate long form articles, media/photography posts, archive pages, and more.
- Optional support for multiple authors, Disqus comments, social sharing links, Google Analytics, AdSense, and more.
Sass preprocessing and the use of Data Files require Jekyll 2.x