Junior is a blog/portfolio theme for Jekyll, the static site generator. It’s designed and developed by @jonobelotti_IO.
See Junior in action with the demo site: https://juniortheme.live/.
- Mobile-ready CSS
- Sleek CSS-transition elements
- An auto-populating Github Portfolio page
- A resumé page (with print to PDF button)
- Visual focused projects page
- Disqus Commenting integration
- Google Analytics integration
- Contact Page
How to use it
- Star & fork the repo
- Rename the repo and clone the master branch to your local directory
- Customize the
_config.ymlfile to represent you