This is Prologue, a simple, single page responsive site template from HTML5 UP, now available as a blog-aware Jekyll theme from Chris Bobbe. It features a clean, minimalistic design and a sticky sidebar with navigation-linked scrolling.
- Blogging and multi-page features you expect from Jekyll
- Compatible with GitHub Pages
- Formspree.io contact form integration - just add your email to the
_config.ymland it works!
- Build your homepage with custom scrolly sections in the _sections folder
- Set a cover photo for any section (not just the first), with alt text for screen readers and SEO
- Add your social profiles easily in
- Search engine optimization (SEO) meta tags based on info you provide in
- Google Analytics built-in; just put your Tracking ID in
- Custom 404 page (called 404.html; to activate, move it to your project directory).
Information and special instructions on GitHub